This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>, carlos at redhat dot com, "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>, Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:05:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140523211338 dot GK12497 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <53835025 dot 8040409 at suse dot com>
On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 7:31 AM, Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com> wrote:
> One more question: Can I comment in patchwork on patches?
> I'm used to gerrit where I can review and comment patches in one webui.
> patchwork looks like I need to switch the whole time between webui - for
> tracking what's not done and possible review - and mailer - for
> commenting. That's a lot switching of tools ;(
Bummer, I know.