This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, fche at redhat dot com, gbenson at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 12:31:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140523211338 dot GK12497 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <53835025 dot 8040409 at suse dot com>
On 05/26/2014 10:31 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> One more question: Can I comment in patchwork on patches?
> I'm used to gerrit where I can review and comment patches in one webui.
> patchwork looks like I need to switch the whole time between webui - for
> tracking what's not done and possible review - and mailer - for
> commenting. That's a lot switching of tools ;(
That's the way it works.
Email for all discussion.
webui or cli for orthogonal but related review process.