Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!

On 26 May 2014 13:07, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.com> wrote:

> What happens if one person says "fine" while another one disagrees? Is
> Accepted then the right state for this?

The first reviewer sets 'Accepted' (assuming she doesn't need another
reviewer to validate) and if another reviewer disagrees then he can
set the status back to 'Under Review'.  if he agrees, then there's no
need to change any status.

> Could you write up a workflow: Live of a patch, something like:
> 1. Patch gets submitted, system puts patch into state NEW
> 2. Reviewer comments on it:
> a) Disagrees: Sets it to
> b) agrees: Sets it to
> c) Not a patch for glibc, set it to Not Applicable
> 3. Patch gets committed: Set it to Commited/Accepted

That's a good idea.  I have modified the current document[1] and also
added the Committed status to the document.  Once we have consensus on
adding the new 'Committed' status, I'll also add it to patchwork.

Siddhesh
[1] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Patch%20Review%20Workflow
--
http://siddhesh.in