This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patchwork patch tracking system
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, tromey at redhat dot com, gbenson at redhat dot com, stanshebs at earthlink dot net, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 11:23:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patchwork patch tracking system
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140402100842 dot GA956 at blade dot nx> <533F3713 dot 40700 at earthlink dot net> <20140417135040 dot GA891 at blade dot nx> <20140422130652 dot GG5790 at adacore dot com> <8738gw6p4b dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <87tx8jnq7j dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <537CDFCE dot 7000407 at redhat dot com> <83wqdfm2l9 dot fsf at gnu dot org>
> Does this mean I cannot push after merging from my local branch into
> master in my repository? IOW, if I have local feature branches, do I
> have to rebase commits from those branches before pushing them?
We do not have any hook that would reject such a push, but we would
_really_ like you to (this is going back to a discussion we had
about allowing merge commits or not).