This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Signed release tags
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 18:29:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Signed release tags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvmmwi463wf dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <20140206093919 dot GO5401 at adacore dot com>
> > IMHO it would be nice to have the release tag in git be GPG-signed.
> > WDYT?
> Anyways, no objection from me. I'll just follow whatever people
> think is best.
There was no other reaction to this suggestion, but it was easy to do,
and I do not see how this could possibly hurt, so I went ahead and
implemented it. The 7.1.1 release tag, and all future tags should now