RE: How to locate the DIE from Dwarf Error message?

I would expect that the error is referencing a DIE at an offset of 0x1d1b8
in the .debug_info (or possibly .debug_types) section.

I suspect that you will find that this DIE has an attribute which has a
reference which points at offset 0x0 which has caused this error message.

[ This is the DWARF equivalent of attempting to dereference a NULL pointer
:-) ]

Of course the real question will then be why is there a reference to 0x0
rather than to an actual DIE.

Keith