Re: 7.7 Regression when loading a trace file

Hi Mark,

> Here is a broken session with 7.7 followed by a working one with 7.6.
> My paperwork is still blocked so I cannot submit any fixes at this
> time.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the note. Just in time!

This is not at all to point fingers, but rather, I'm hoping that
finding the commit that causes the failure might help expedite
the fix. Would you be able to...

  1. Check if the failure exists on master?
  2. Use git-bisect to find the commit that introduced the regression?

Thanks,
--
Joel