This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: semantics of dynamic varobj
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>, "gdb\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:00:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: semantics of dynamic varobj
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528F5839 dot 4050100 at codesourcery dot com> <87eh68e7qk dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <528F8856 dot 9030606 at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
Pedro> I no longer have the full context, but these varobjs are also
Pedro> only enabled when the client requests them (a new option
Pedro> to -var-create, IIRC).
It wasn't clear from the thread whether the issues were apparent.
I'm fine with an implementation that takes them into account.