This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:49:00 +0400
- Subject: Re: binutils.git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131122130627 dot GH3588 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
> Can we change the name of the old cvs->git repo to something like
> binutils-old.git? Searching for binutils git on google gets that one
> as the top match, and I'll bet more than a few people will clone it
> when they really want binutils-gdb.git to get the 2.24 release. The
> instructions on http://sourceware.org/binutils/ are clear, but (a) who
> reads instructions and (b) doesn't google know everything?
I think this is a good point, and we should probably think of
doing the same for GDB.