This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB cvs mail list is dead?
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:43:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: GDB cvs mail list is dead?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52831496 dot 9000505 at gmail dot com>
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:56 PM, asmwarrior <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi, I see that https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-cvs/2013-11/
> This maillist has no new emails after 2013-11-05. So is this email list dead?
> BTW: I see https://sourceware.org/ml/src-cvs/2013-q4/ is active which contains commits from GDB and other libraries.
> Yuanhui Zhang
That's a good question, I noticed this yesterday too.
I think it's an accidental configuration snafu with the switch to git.
cc'd Tom for input.