This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
back into the thread....
- From: Mark Manning <mark4th at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:08:54 -0500
- Subject: back into the thread....
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Got a reply from someone here about my problems with gdb but i cannot
figure out how to reply all and googles reply always top posts my
replies. Also i still have the same issue in that i cannot execute
code that is not part of the original executables object. any
additional code written into memory by my compiler is not executable
yet the person who replied to me said that it SHOULD be possible as he
does it all the time.
this is a version of gdb running on an arm target (beagle board xm)
under a gentoo linux install - is this a bug injected into gdb by some
"When something can be read without effort,
great effort has gone into its writing."
-- Enrique Jardiel Poncela --