This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: merging from gcc
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 08:31:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: merging from gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <874n7mrcg2 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <527D6579 dot 5020202 at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I can make my script available if anybody cares.
Pedro> I'd suggest checking it in to src/gdb/contrib,
Pedro> src/contrib or something/somewhere like that, to increase
Pedro> bus factor.
I put it here: