This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: merging from gcc
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 11:05:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: merging from gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <874n7mrcg2 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CADPb22QHyTZk3GBo2TPU==h1ZrHOUydVifx=ZAhYFqZYka_7+Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <87fvr6pwgs dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
> Doug> Do you know if it's written down anywhere exactly what is copied?
> Doug> I know $src/include isn't (or wasn't) just a blanket copy, and can
> Doug> never remember
> Doug> the details, and am curious if anything has changed in The New World.
> @files = ("Makefile.tpl", "Makefile.def", "Makefile.in",
> "configure.ac", "configure", "config", "install-sh",
> "missing", "depcomp", "config.guess", "config.sub",
> "compile", "ylwrap", "config.rpath", "ltgcc.m4",
> "ltmain.sh", "ltoptions.m4", "ltsugar.m4", "ltversion.m4",
> $dir_rx = qr,^(libiberty|include|intl|libdecnumber)/,;
> Files in "include" are then checked for existence in binutils-gdb.git.
I added something here.
I'm happy to enhance it or just replace it with a link if it's already