This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: merging from gcc
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 14:04:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: merging from gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <874n7mrcg2 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CADPb22QHyTZk3GBo2TPU==h1ZrHOUydVifx=ZAhYFqZYka_7+Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I know $src/include isn't (or wasn't) just a blanket copy, and can
> never remember the details, and am curious if anything has changed in
> The New World.
The rule for include/ has always been: if a file exists in both repos,
gcc owns it.