This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: merging from gcc
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 10:29:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: merging from gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <874n7mrcg2 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've finally set up some semi-automatic merging from gcc to
> Currently the process is not fully automated. I have it set up to
> notify me when patches are available.
> I can make my script available if anybody cares.
> I'm doing the first push now. Please let me know if there are any
Do you know if it's written down anywhere exactly what is copied?
I know $src/include isn't (or wasn't) just a blanket copy, and can
the details, and am curious if anything has changed in The New World.