Re: git is live

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Kettenis <mark.kettenis@xs4all.nl> writes:

Mark> Can the CVS repository remain online for the foreseeable future?  I
Mark> have various cvs trees with uncommitted patches sitting around and
Mark> being able to use cvs diff in those trees would help me in carrying
Mark> them over into git.

As far as I'm concerned, it can remain alive forever.
We do have very many cvsweb URLs sitting there in bugzilla.
In any case we certainly cannot decommission CVS until all the other
projects have either migrated off or been declared dead.

Tom