Re: git is live

> From: Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com>
> Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:01:40 -0600
>
> Hi everybody.  Git is now live and the master repository for binutils
> and gdb.

Guess my neighbours will have to deal with significantly more cursing
from now on ;).

> Maybe I made some enormous mistake!  While I'd prefer to be finished
> with this project, if there is a mistake, please be reassured that we
> have not taken any truly irreversible action.  CVS commits are disabled,
> but all the data is still there.

Been travelling and still have a significant mail backlog.  So
apologies if the following question has already been answered.

Can the CVS repository remain online for the foreseeable future?  I
have various cvs trees with uncommitted patches sitting around and
being able to use cvs diff in those trees would help me in carrying
them over into git.

Thanks,

Mark