Fwd: Backtrace stopped: frame did not save the PC

Hi All,

I am working on Microblaze GDB (7.4.50) version.

GDB is throwing "frame did not save the PC" error if the program is
not compiled with "-g" (debugging info)

Below is a small program I tried to do a back trace at abc function
void abc()
{
printf("Hello World\n\r");
}
void abc1()
{
abc();
}
int main()
{
abc1();
return 0;
}

(gdb) b abc
Breakpoint 1 at 0x80010f94
(gdb) c
Continuing.
Breakpoint 1, 0x80010f94 in abc ()
(gdb) bt
#0 0x80010f94 in abc ()
#1 0x80010fdc in abc1 ()
Backtrace stopped: frame did not save the PC

I know that without debugging information GDB will not give complete
trace information but with out debugging info GDB should atleast give
the function names.

Can anyone please let me know where to look in to GDB code so that
GDBcan store information of main frame details and execute backtrace
correctly.

Thanks,
Sravan