No more daily gdb snapshots?

Hi...

Maybe I am too stupid to find them or do have the daily gdb snapshots been gone? Or have they been moved to a different location?

I frequently grabbed them from ftp://sourceware.org/pub/gdb/snapshots/
The last snapshot there is from June 24th.

Has the service stopped or moved to another location?

I found it to be a fast and convenient way to get the current sources in a direct buildable way.

Thanks for your help,

Roland