one programe execv another ELF

  I am debuging one programe , which will do_execv() another elf
  executable file . And I find trace of the elf's frame is wrong
  frame info .

  I know every inferior have its address space , when do_execv load
  another elf in its process ,how to add the new space ? and how
  does gdb analysis elf's execution ?

  tks!