[Discussion] add a build option for test to gdbserver

Hi guys,

There are more and more function add to the target remote to support
different gdbstub.
Some of them can add a this function to gdbserver.  Then the testsuite
for it can just test with gdbserver.  For example: tracepoint.

But some function is hard to achieve or not very useful for gdbsever.
I just work on some patches just have this function for example: TD
breakpoint.  TA.
So I suggest what about add a build option for test to gdbserver? this
option just for test.
It maybe just send some fake package back to GDB remote or something.
Then we can easier write test for this remote patches.

Thanks,
Hui