how to file bugs

Hi gdb

I think I have found a bug and wanted to file a report, but cannot see how to do this.
I followed the instructions to go to the 'Bug Database' from the page
http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/
which takes you to

http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/

But this cannot be the GDB bug database, I tried searching for simple terms but could not find anything.

I believe I have found a bug for a Windows64 GDB client (mingw64 build),
communicating with a GDB server running on the same machine.
Basically whilst reading from the socket to the gdb server there is a lockup, it appears in the select()
mechanism used in the windows port.

I can describe the scenario fully, if I can have access to the database

Many thanks
Lee Moore