This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Difference in fields symtab and ddbsymtab in elf_file_t structure (defined in link_elf.c) in FreeBSD
- From: Pedro Alves <alves dot ped at gmail dot com>
- To: Shrikanth Kamath <shrikanth07 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 16:26:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: Difference in fields symtab and ddbsymtab in elf_file_t structure (defined in link_elf.c) in FreeBSD
- References: <CAEOAkMW--UpGHPx-=vtjutKLiLU0RT9odjof57BkJFemail@example.com>
On 12/05/2012 06:55 AM, Shrikanth Kamath wrote:
> This is regarding the fields in the structure "elf_file_t" in link_elf.c.
> For some kernel modules the symtab field is different from the
> ddbsymtab field for some it is the same, would like to know what is
> the difference between the two and how to enable ddbsymtab?
There's no such file in GDB. Seems like you want to contact a FreeBSD list instead.