Re: Using Py_SetPythonHome

> I cannot answer Py_SetPythonHome in standard build before I find out what is
> the meaning of relocate_gdb_directory in standard build.  Py_SetPythonHome
> AFAIK does not have a meaning without relocate_gdb_directory and
> relocate_gdb_directory is IMO already incorrect.

The question is: should PYTHONHOME override the work of
relocate_gdb_directory? My answer is: No. Auxillary answer: We can
create a GDB_PYTHONHOME if needed, too.

> This is creating OS-in-an-application designs reimplementing what OS
> should do.

Really? You keep dismissing the model where everything is managed by
a GNU/Linux distribution, and this has been a regular source of
fustration.  Some users, myself included (and I am not speaking as
an AdaCore employee), routinely install software from sources, and
I keep everything separate from the system installs, because it's
easier to manage.  Are you going to deny that this is a legitimate
situation?

--
Joel