Re: GDB crashing because of Python

Kevin> so based on `git bisect`, it looks like the errors were introduced by
Kevin> this commit:

Tom> Can you please try the appended patch?

I spent some time today trying to make a robust test case for this.
I can see the error clearly with valgrind, but I can't make it crash.
Printing the Objfile reference counts "works" but it seems to not be
very robust -- in the failing case the count appears to be 12 on my
machine, but of course this is just a fluke, and it could well be
anything.

-lmcheck unfortunately doesn't help, because Python is typically built
using its own allocator.  It would be nice if we could disable this for
the test suite -- it is automatically disabled under valgrind (under
some typical configurations), so it could be done cheaply -- but this
isn't available.

Anyway, I'm going to write a ChangeLog and send it to the patch list.

Tom