Re: is sim/common documented anywhere?

I've read through the comments and README.  Mostly what's missing is
some guide to help tell people where to begin, what parts to worry
about, and WHY you'd use any given piece.

Example: how do I set up the chip's RAM/ROM regions?  Do I want them
to be user-configurable?  If so, what's the best way to manage them?
I could look at the other simulators and see what functions they call,
then muddle through the comments to try to figure out something
appropriate to pass them, but none of that means I know what I'm doing
or why I'm doing it.