Re: Merge C++ conversion into trunk (0/6 - Overview)

Hi,

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012, Jan Kratochvil wrote:

> It is a needless violation of C++ resolving rules.

It's not needless as the examples here show.  gdb is about helping people
debug their stuff, not about language lawyering.

> There are various easy way how to get it working (in .gdbinit or
> cc1-gdb.gdb define GDB function, define macro in GDB, use GDB python
> pretty printer instead (possibly even calling GCC inferior function)

We should define gdb macros for every not-overloaded function (which are
_all_ GCC functions currently)?  Doesn't scale.

Ciao,
Michael.