Remove OP_LABELED TERNOP_SLICE_COUNT and OP_BITSTRING?

Hello,

I happen to find these three operators (OP_LABELED TERNOP_SLICE_COUNT and
OP_BITSTRING) are no longer used in GDB.  These three operators were
introduced for chill language, but when chill language was removed from GDB by
Andrew in this patch,

  [commit] Zap obsolete code segments
  http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2003-01/msg00006.html

these operators were not removed.  I think one consideration is that these
operators may be used by other languages in the future.  However, after about
10 years, there is still no language using these operators, so it may be the
time to remove them now.  Before I start to remove them from source code, I'd
like to hear what do you think on this?

--
Yao (éå)