I have never met anyone like you. What would you say if I offer you to meet me?:)

I looking forward about finding some intelligent, pretty pal, spend great time with each other, relax for a while, it could be do something great in bedroom or other places all over my apartment!
Yet, let me tell u something about me first of all. I'm nice-looking elegant brunette girl with brown eyes and white smile.
My name is Evette. My friends tell that I'm very attractive, and u know, I'm not against. I like nature and watching GEO wild. Like doing sport exercises!
Check up images of mine and let's begin communicate a little bit closer :)