Re: [design change] record-replay linux ABI level

following are the ARM syscalls.

/* 270 */    CALL(sys_arm_fadvise64_64)
                CALL(sys_pciconfig_iobase)
                CALL(sys_pciconfig_read)
                CALL(sys_pciconfig_write)
                CALL(sys_mq_open)

linux-record.h has a conflict at slot 271, 272 an so on..
sys_pciconfig_iobase is not defined at all.
It is confusing where to define in the enum gdb_syscall table.

current code looks like this...

static enum gdb_syscall
arm_canonicalize_syscall (int syscall)
{
  enum { arm_sys_prlimit64 = 369 };

  if (syscall <= arm_sys_prlimit64)
    {
      if (syscall <= gdb_sys_sched_getaffinity)
        return syscall;
      else if (syscall <= gdb_sys_fadvise64_64)
        {
          return (syscall + (unsigned int)2);
        }
      else
        {
          switch (syscall)
            {

            }
        }
    }
  else
    return -1;
}

It becomes clumsy as we start adding some more syscalls in the generic
structure. (even If we are able to find slots).

Regards,
Oza.