Re: Annotations, level 2

On 04/13/2012 12:20 PM, Phil Muldoon wrote:

> For the last while I have been working on bringing the concept of
> Frame filters to the Python API.  This has been going super.  However
> in "print_frame_info", annotations are attached to the printed frame
> sub-sections -- but only if annotations are set to "2".

> Ordinarily, this would not be a problem, but the annotation call for
> the beginning of frame printing requires a frame architecture.  This

I just looked at all the "annotation_level == 2" checks in
annotate.c, and I didn't see any that used an architecture.

Are you talking about annotate_frame_begin?  That one looks like:

void
annotate_frame_begin (int level, struct gdbarch *gdbarch, CORE_ADDR pc)
{
  if (annotation_level > 1)
    printf_filtered (("\n\032\032frame-begin %d %s\n"),
		     level, paddress (gdbarch, pc));
}

So this should be being output also when the level is set to "3" ?

--
Pedro Alves