Re: Google Summer of Code 2012

    > Giuseppe,
    >
    >> I was going trough the list of ideas we had for the Google Summer of
    >> Code 2011.
    >>
    >> Is this list http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/SummerOfCode2011/Ideas still
    >> valid?  Could you please create a new page "SummerOfCode2012"?
    >
    > The page still seems reasonably up to date.

    Ref: "Support pipes in the run command"

    I am CCing Abhijit, the guy who has an implementation for the pipe
    support inside GDB.  As far as I remember, the patch has not yet been
    accepted, but it has been heavily reviewed and I think is very close to
    be pushed upstream.  If this is correct, then you might want to remove
    that item from the list.

Any new on this?  We sent the GNU application to SoC today.  Abhijit,
shall we remove that item from the ideas page?

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net
GNU Project              http://www.gnu.org