This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Python API iterate through the arguments of a frame
- From: Cristian Zamfir <cristian dot zamfir at epfl dot ch>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:54:53 +0100
- Subject: Python API iterate through the arguments of a frame
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.216.138.7 as permitted sender) email@example.com
I would like to write a Python script that iterates through the arguments of a frame. I was hoping I can retrieve these arguments from a Frame object, but I did not find a way to do this, unless I know the name of the variables. Similarly, I would like to iterate through all the locals of the frame.
Is this possible with the current Python API? If not, can you please point me to where I could add additional functions to the Python API?