SMP/NUMA aware reversible debugging

Hi,

I think currently reversible debugging is in primitive stage If I
correctly understand it.
in multi-core systems, if threads are running on different cpu

1) when process is attached to gdb, all threads stop, and while
recording we do not seem to be recording all thread's state

2) in non-stop thread debugging, this doesnt seem possible, as in any
case all the threads have to be single-steeped in record mode.

Any thinking/inputs on this are welcome.

Regards,
Oza.