This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB Talks at the GNU Cauldron
- From: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 14:38:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: GDB Talks at the GNU Cauldron
- References: <4F32DAC8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2/8/12 12:27 PM, Phil Muldoon wrote:
According to the organizers there are three to four talks at the
Cauldron. Something that Diego mentioned was the need to coordinate
talks. So, who has submitted abstracts, and what are their titles?
It would be good to plan for this.
I'm planning to do a little overview of Mentor's multicore efforts - ptc
sets, target-side processing, etc.