This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB Talks at the GNU Cauldron
- From: Kevin Pouget <kevin dot pouget at gmail dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, dnovillo at google dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 22:03:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: GDB Talks at the GNU Cauldron
- References: <4F32DAC8.email@example.com>
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> According to the organizers there are three to four talks at the Cauldron. ?Something that Diego mentioned was the need to coordinate talks. ?So, who has submitted abstracts, and what are their titles? ?It would be good to plan for this.
as I mentioned in http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2012-02/msg00003.html,
I submitted an abstract entitled "Supporting Parallel Component
Debugging Using the GDB Python Interface" for a presentation
Let me know if you need further detail for the planning