Re: command-list does not work in my gdb 7.2 port

I guess so.

Anyway, I find out what goes wrong in my port.

In <targ>-remote.c, we need to implement function
<target>_wait(struct target_ops *ops, ptid_t ptid, struct
target_waitstatus *status, int options), wherein STATUS is an output
parameter to store the target stop status. For a breakpoint hit, it
needs to be assigned with a trap signal, otherwise, COMMANDS won't
work.

Best regards.

2011/10/1 Liang Cheng <liang.cheng555@gmail.com>:
> He probably means you can try the latest gdb release as he did not see
> such an issue.
>
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 2:06 AM, Triple Yang <triple.yang@gmail.com> wrote:
>> sorry, I do not understand what you are trying to say.
>>
>> 2011/9/27 Hui Zhu <teawater@gmail.com>:
>>> (gdb) b mainBreakpoint 1 at 0x40056c: file 1.c, line 3.(gdb) commands
>>> Type commands for breakpoint(s) 1, one per line.End with a line saying
>>> just "end".>shell echo 123>end(gdb) rStarting program:
>>> /home/teawater/gdb/a.out
>>> Breakpoint 1, main () at 1.c:33 {123
>>> Please try the trunk.
>>>
>>> Best,