This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Fwd: Multi process debugging
- From: Family Zevin <zevin dot fam at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 14:30:00 +0300
- Subject: Fwd: Multi process debugging
- References: <CAAdHxMzNwuLTHF_LpNOmUG-WJLUYhxMR5Nm=O1aGAx7Kx05HKg@mail.gmail.com>
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Family Zevin <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Subject: Multi process debugging
I am using GDB 7.3 for MIPS to debug multi process application on
linux kernel 18.104.22.168
I am running the main process from GDB. This process forks and
executes some other processes but I cannot see that new inferior is
created within the debugger while new process is spawned.
I am using the following setup:
set follow-fork-mode child
set detach-on-fork off
set follow-exec-mode new
set schedule-multiple on
Should this feature work on this environment? If so, what is wrong here?