Re: Empty core dump file

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 12:44:58PM +0000, David Aldrich wrote:
> This is a file permissions problem because if I mount the shared
> folder with a specific uid the core file is correctly saved. So I must
> use a mount command such as:
> which I store in /etc/rc.local
> The problem with this is that I must customise the mount command for
> each user, i.e. mount needs their uid.

Mounting per-user in session init file with sudo? There is a number of
other options depending on what you can / want to change, such as using
nfs with groups or granting write permissions to all users (this depends
on the entity denying the access, I'm not familiar with vboxsf).

With kind regards,
Baurzhan.