This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: fail to attach to process on Solaris
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "Burkhardt, Glenn" <Glenn dot Burkhardt at goodrich dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 22:24:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: fail to attach to process on Solaris
- References: <F69D5B35CAB1F043B9EE359EDA4318DC0BE3DD4E@nhc0ex17.goodrich.root.local>
On Monday 22 August 2011 16:05:10, Burkhardt, Glenn wrote:
> I can't seem to attach to a process that's running multiple threads.
> Any help is appreciated. I've included the print output from the whole
> session, but the problem is the line:
> procfs: couldn't find pid 15719 (kernel thread 67) in procinfo list.
Been a while since I looked at the solaris backend, so I can't help
much off hand. I'm affraid you'll need to debug this yourself.
Starting with "set debug infrun 1" may help. I'd start by
understanding why does gdb think 67 should be in the list.