Re: Some Python ideas, looking for feedback

<Paul_Koning@Dell.com> writes:

> In trying out the Python scripting, I've run into some things that seem either inconsistent, or omissions of standard Python facilities, and I could do something about this if there is interest.

Apologies for not replying sooner, but:

> One inconsistency: Value objects can have their fields looked up by collection syntax, but Type objects cannot.
>
> Omission: while Value objects can have collection references to individual components, they don't support iteration as is normal for Python collections.

Can you file bugs for these?  That way they have the best way of being
fixed and not forgotten in mailing list traffic.  I check
sourceware.org bugzilla daily.  No promises when I (or somebody else)
will implement them, but I will try for 7.4

Cheers

Phil