ipython (interactive python) support in GDB/Python

Hello,

while testing this ipython shell from GDB (cf below/patch mailing
list), I noticed that the commandline is not behaving correctly: the
arrows (history, line modification) don't work, and neither does the
autocompletion, and it's the same for the python debugger, PDB

do you think there might be something feasible to fix it ?

thanks,

Kevin