Re: Re: ReBranch - a record-replay debugging tool

data-flow info is not recorded because assumption is: many of the
non-deterministic bugs are control-flow level.

so, if you do not have/or minial data-flow info, and if you only set link/branch
registers and instruction pointers,

then while replaying, do you think that program may not behave as in previous
run because of loss of data flow info.

especially it may not take some of the branches which it previously took.

because in you pdf example

switch (X)   /* here branch is recorded but not X where X might have been
changed before it, and when you reply it may take different branch */

let me know if my thinking is ok in this sense.

Regards,
Oza.