Re: pretty printing with python

>>>>> "Klaus" == Klaus Rudolph <lts-rudolph@gmx.de> writes:

Klaus> How can I enable the libstdc++ printers. Where can I find the
Klaus> files, which contains the "code". Use these printers also python?
Klaus> Is there any special configure/compile option to have printers
Klaus> enabled? Is there a beginner introduction to these topic
Klaus> anywhere?

The instructions are here:

    http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/STLSupport

Specifically, the first bullet point.

I think many Linux distros ship these and enable them by default.

Yes, these printers are in Python.

There is documentation about writing, installing, and activating
printers in the GDB manual.  It is online on the GDB web site.

Tom