RE: Breakpoints and multi-process using the same binary

Thanks for mentioning that, I was not aware of it, but did
confirm it just now.  I was able to set a breakpoint while
the inferior was completely running using gdbserver, but
only with GDB 7.3 (even 7.2.1 didn't support it).

For native gdb (or pre-7.3), I'll have to interrupt a thread
for every process before dealing with breakpoints.
(I could be more efficient and look for processes that have
the same executable, but I won't break my head over that
small optimization).

> We're likely to get to fix all of this for
> proper ptsets/itsets support (which we'll be starting
> on real soon).

Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Marc