Re: GDB User Manuals in Chinese

On 03/30/2011 08:51 PM, shd xiang wrote:
> I don't find there are GDB User Manuals in Chinese on the website:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/
>
> Anyone want to translate them into Chinese?

IMO, GDB User Manual is not hard to read for non-English speaking
people.  If there are something you don't understand, send out your
problems, and I think people here are willing to make it easier.

> And how to become a developer?(I will try to do it)

My understanding is, if you are willing to be a developer, then, you
are.  Fixing known bugs is welcome.  There are some good articles on gdb
wiki (http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/), and they may give you some ideas
on what you could do.

--
Yao (éå)