PyCon videos

David Malcolm recently gave a couple of presentations about
Python-enabled GDB at PyCon.  One is a general introduction to the use
of Python in GDB, and the other is about his gdb-heap extension.

I thought both of these presentations were interesting and I thought I'd
send them along in case anybody else is interested:

"Dude, Where's My RAM?" - A deep dive into how Python uses memory
http://blip.tv/file/4878749

Using Python to debug C and C++ code (using gdb)
http://blip.tv/file/4877544?filename=Pycon-PyCon2011UsingPythonToDebugCAndCCodeUsingGdb402.m4v

Tom