This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: bug 11766
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mathieu Lacage <mathieu dot lacage at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:52:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: bug 11766
- References: <AANLkTi=N3Y2hbe95u5tBOruK3GefuJ4LJ4RXKeGq=3Gfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/19/2011 06:53 AM, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
A couple of months ago, I reported bug 11766 with a patch which was
acked by tom but it still has not been commited to the cvs repository:
could someone try to commit it ?
The common process is that we submit patch to email@example.com
with changelog entry. Patch will be reviewed, and once it is approved
by maintainer, it can be committed to trunk by yourself or some other
people if you don't have write access.