Re: some questions about gdb

Hello

On 10 January 2011 22:47, Keith Seitz <keiths@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 01/10/2011 12:58 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>
>> You can't do this. ÂYou have to get a corresponding version of Insight.
>> I don't know whether a new version of Insight has been released.
>
> No, I haven't made a release since 6.8. Mostly because I didn't think no one
> else was using it. There have been enough requests, though, to warrant a
> release.

Just to throw some numbers for amusement:

According to Ubuntu Popularity Contest [1] about 21 people did use
Insight package recently. If this includes only last 30 days (I do not
know, it is not documented) the Holidays did skew the number. About
2443 did install the package, though.

Of course Ubuntu's audience is not programmers. Debian's Popularity
Contest claims 95204 submissions so we cannot tell either.

[1] http://popcon.ubuntu.com/by_inst (17 MB)

--
Petr Hluzin