This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Question re: testsuite, "isnative", "is_remote" etc.
- From: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:40:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: Question re: testsuite, "isnative", "is_remote" etc.
- References: <4D2E35C5.email@example.com>
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 03:14:13PM -0800, Michael Snyder wrote:
> What's the recommended way of skipping a test case if it shouldn't run
I used [target_info exists use_gdb_stub] last time I fixed a test like